Great news for SharePoint developers!
Recently a new course part of the upcoming Microsoft Learning SharePoint 2010 portfolio was published, target at SharePoint developers. The course is the 10175A, Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010, Application Development.
In this post Tjeerd Veninga explains how this course was created: http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/btl/b/weblog/archive/2010/07/30/not-all-courses-are-created-the-same-way.aspx
Find a CPLS (Certified Partner for Learning Solutions) and get a quote for this new course, which BTW I am already able to ministrate it.
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 platform.
Have a quick look at its content:
- Module 1: Introduction to the SharePoint 2010 Development Platform
- Module 2: Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
- Module 3: Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
- Module 4: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
- Module 5: Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings
- Module 6: Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services
- Module 7: Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows
- Module 8: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010
- Module 9: Developing Interactive User Interfaces
- Module 10: Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint
- Module 11: Developing Sandboxed Solutions
- Module 12: Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs
- Module 13: Developing Content Management Solutions
Comparing with other SharePoint MOCs, this material is very good and very well detailed. Awesome!
Click here to read the same content in Portuguese.