The Teched New Zealand 2011 took place in Auckland this week and I was there!
In my opinion the location of the event, organisation and the level of sessions were excellent.
New Zealand is a small country and there were 3 days of event! Just for comparison purposes in Brazil this year the same event will last 2 days.
Diversity is the word that defines the different tracks created:
- Cloud Computing & Online Services
- Database & Business Intelligence
- Development Tools, Languages & Frameworks
- Development Practices & Architecture
- Exchange & Lync
- Office & SharePoint
- Security, Identity & Management
- Web and User Experience
- Windows Client
- Windows Phone Development
- Windows Server
Let's see next year!
Click here to read the same content in Portuguese.